Re: [eclipselink-users] DDL for column comment

Hi Tom,

thank you for your answer.

Would it make sense to extend the @Column annotation with attribute name
comment? I didn't read the JSR so far, but maybe this is a sensible
approach.

Though it is only a documentation feature, I guess it isn't worth the effort
for the mainstream.