[eclipselink-users] cache coordination - expert needed

 Hi,

We would like to set up Eclipselink cache coordination between 2 glassfish servers. As I didn't find any complete tutorial, and I'm not sure I'm wanting to invest in that myself, we're looking for a consultant who could help us do that. Is there anyone who could do that in Belgium?

Thanks,

Yannick Majoros
UCL
begin:vcard
fn:Yannick Majoros
n:Majoros;Yannick
org:UCL;SGSI/EPC
adr;quoted-printable:;;place de l'Universit=C3=A9, 1;Louvain-la-Neuve;;1348;Belgique
email;internet:yannick.majoros@xxxxxxxxxxxx
title;quoted-printable:D=C3=A9veloppeur
tel;work:+32 10 47.94.42
tel;cell:+32 498 70.72.13