[eclipse.org-architecture-council] April JSRs and JavaOne

Greetings Architecture Council.

Your comments on the following JSRs is invited and welcome.

While I'm at it... please note that the call for papers for JavaOne ends on Friday. I am on the selection committee for the Development Tools and Techniques Track. I'm sure that I'll recognize your proposals (and will lobby aggressively for them to be selected); let me know if you know of any talks that might need some championing.

Thanks,

Wayne

JSR 338 - Java Persistence 2.1 - Final Approval Ballot
Last day to vote: 22 April 2013
URL for FAB materials:
http://www2.jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final-draft/jsr338/index.html

JSR 339 - JAX-RS 2.0 - Final Approval Ballot
Last day to vote: 22 April 2013
URL for FAB materials:
http://www2.jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final-draft/jsr339/index.html

JSR 341 - _expression_ Language 3.0 - Final Approval Ballot
Last day to vote: 22 April 2013
URL for FAB materials:
http://www2.jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final-draft/jsr341/index.html

JSR 356 - Java API for WebSocket - Final Approval Ballot
Last day to vote: 22 April 2013
URL for FAB materials:
http://www2.jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final-draft/jsr356/index.html

***EXISTING ITEM***
JSR 344 - JavaServer Faces 2.2 - Final Approval Ballot
Last day to vote: 15 April 2013
URL for FAB materials:
http://www2.jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final-draft/jsr344/index.html

EARLY DRAFT REVIEWS
The following JSR is in Early Draft Review. Please look over the materials and provide feedback to the Specification Lead and Expert Group *before* the end of the review.

JSR 308 - Annotations on Java Types - Early Draft Review 3
Close of review: 19 April 2013
URL for EDR 3 materials: http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/edr/jsr308/index3.html

--
Wayne Beaton
Director of Open Source Projects, The Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top