Skip to main content
config-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
October 21, 2021
14:12 Re: [config-dev] [External] : Re: [ee4j-pmc] Missing Project Lead for Jakarta Config Ed Bratt
11:51 Re: [config-dev] [ee4j-pmc] Missing Project Lead for Jakarta Config EMO EMO
11:28 Re: [config-dev] Missing Project Lead for Jakarta Config Emily Jiang
11:20 [config-dev] Missing Project Lead for Jakarta Config Ivar Grimstad
October 19, 2021
07:07 [config-dev] Initial PR review Dmitry Kornilov
October 15, 2021
14:36 [config-dev] GitHub discussions Dmitry Kornilov
October 14, 2021
12:12 Re: [config-dev] What priority means in Jakarta Roberto Cortez
11:21 [config-dev] What priority means in Jakarta Emily Jiang
October 12, 2021
22:17 Re: [config-dev] More Thoughts on Application Developer Use Cases Reza Rahman
12:43 [config-dev] More Thoughts on Application Developer Use Cases Laird Nelson
October 07, 2021
13:57 [config-dev] Configuration Object Examples Laird Nelson
October 04, 2021
05:19 Re: [config-dev] [External] : Re: Discussion about Jakarta Config on MP Technical meeting Emily Jiang
September 29, 2021
06:14 [config-dev] CPL license exception granted Dmitry Kornilov
September 27, 2021
07:17 [config-dev] Github discussions enabled Emily Jiang
September 14, 2021
04:58 [config-dev] Jakarta Config patent license ballot results Dmitry Kornilov
September 13, 2021
22:48 Re: [config-dev] BALLOT: Patent license for Jakarta Config project re-ballot nagao.takahiro@xxxxxxxxxxx
09:05 Re: [config-dev] BALLOT: Patent license for Jakarta Config project re-ballot Ondrej Mihályi
07:28 [config-dev] BALLOT: Patent license for Jakarta Config project re-ballot Steve Millidge (Payara)
September 10, 2021
16:03 Re: [config-dev] BALLOT: Patent license for Jakarta Config project re-ballot David Blevins
05:00 Re: [config-dev] BALLOT: Patent license for Jakarta Config project re-ballot Emily Jiang
September 09, 2021
18:48 Re: [config-dev] BALLOT: Patent license for Jakarta Config project re-ballot kzr@xxxxxxxxxxx
15:28 [config-dev] Fwd: Project re-ballot Wayne Beaton
11:54 Re: [config-dev] BALLOT: Patent license for Jakarta Config project re-ballot Tom Evans
11:06 Re: [config-dev] BALLOT: Patent license for Jakarta Config project re-ballot Dmitry Kornilov
10:06 Re: [config-dev] BALLOT: Patent license for Jakarta Config project re-ballot Mark Struberg
04:06 Re: [config-dev] [External] : BALLOT: Patent license for Jakarta Config project re-ballot Tomas Langer
September 08, 2021
12:50 Re: [config-dev] BALLOT: Patent license for Jakarta Config project re-ballot Roberto Cortez
12:46 Re: [config-dev] BALLOT: Patent license for Jakarta Config project re-ballot Jan Supol
September 07, 2021
19:26 Re: [config-dev] [External] : Re: Project re-ballot kzr@xxxxxxxxxxx
14:16 Re: [config-dev] [External] : Re: Project re-ballot Ed Bratt
10:07 Re: [config-dev] BALLOT: Patent license for Jakarta Config project re-ballot David Lloyd
September 06, 2021
10:17 Re: [config-dev] Project re-ballot Joakim Erdfelt
05:42 Re: [config-dev] Project re-ballot Dmitry Kornilov
05:28 [config-dev] Weekly meeting moved an hour back Dmitry Kornilov
September 05, 2021
03:45 Re: [config-dev] Project re-ballot kzr@xxxxxxxxxxx
September 03, 2021
12:08 Re: [config-dev] BALLOT: Patent license for Jakarta Config project re-ballot Laird Nelson
05:56 [config-dev] Project Lead missing from Project team Maria Teresa Delgado
September 02, 2021
16:57 Re: [config-dev] BALLOT: Patent license for Jakarta Config project re-ballot Emily Jiang
16:24 Re: [config-dev] Project re-ballot Emily Jiang
14:49 Re: [config-dev] Project re-ballot Scott Stark
14:06 Re: [config-dev] Project re-ballot Reza Rahman
13:10 Re: [config-dev] BALLOT: Patent license for Jakarta Config project re-ballot Dmitry Kornilov
13:09 [config-dev] BALLOT: Patent license for Jakarta Config project re-ballot Dmitry Kornilov
13:02 [config-dev] Project re-ballot Dmitry Kornilov
August 31, 2021
11:21 [config-dev] Tree and changes with implementation Tomas Langer
August 26, 2021
19:33 Re: [config-dev] Config questions Laird Nelson
18:11 Re: [config-dev] Config questions Emily Jiang
15:03 Re: [config-dev] Config questions Laird Nelson
14:57 Re: [config-dev] Config questions Reza Rahman
14:46 [config-dev] Tree node - PR Tomas Langer
14:42 Re: [config-dev] Config questions Laird Nelson
14:12 Re: [config-dev] Config questions David Lloyd
14:09 Re: [config-dev] Config questions Laird Nelson
14:01 Re: [config-dev] Config questions Rudy De Busscher
13:58 Re: [config-dev] Config questions Laird Nelson
13:37 Re: [config-dev] Config questions Ivar Grimstad
12:54 Re: [config-dev] Config questions Laird Nelson
12:44 Re: [config-dev] Config questions Reza Rahman
12:36 Re: [config-dev] Config questions Laird Nelson
12:12 Re: [config-dev] Config path separator syntax in the API Scott Stark
12:09 Re: [config-dev] Config questions Scott Stark
12:06 Re: [config-dev] [External] : Re: Config path separator syntax in the API Tomas Langer
11:24 Re: [config-dev] Config path separator syntax in the API David Lloyd
11:22 Re: [config-dev] Config path separator syntax in the API David Lloyd
10:53 Re: [config-dev] Config path separator syntax in the API Scott Stark
10:38 [config-dev] Config path separator syntax in the API David Lloyd
August 25, 2021
23:10 [config-dev] Config questions Laird Nelson
August 19, 2021
10:28 [config-dev] Config playground - tree structure, parsing, polling/change watchers Tomas Langer
10:25 Re: [config-dev] [External] : Re: Meta configuration Tomas Langer
09:10 Re: [config-dev] Meta configuration Mark Struberg
09:09 Re: [config-dev] Technical goals summary Mark Struberg
August 17, 2021
18:12 Re: [config-dev] [External] : Re: Discussion about Jakarta Config on MP Technical meeting Reza Rahman
12:44 Re: [config-dev] [External] : Re: Discussion about Jakarta Config on MP Technical meeting Emily Jiang
11:39 Re: [config-dev] Technical goals summary Emily Jiang
09:40 [config-dev] Meta configuration Tomas Langer
August 16, 2021
19:03 Re: [config-dev] Technical goals summary Reza Rahman
18:54 Re: [config-dev] [External] : Re: Discussion about Jakarta Config on MP Technical meeting Reza Rahman
10:23 Re: [config-dev] [External] : Re: Discussion about Jakarta Config on MP Technical meeting Emily Jiang
08:14 Re: [config-dev] Technical goals summary grin
07:28 Re: [config-dev] [External] : Re: Discussion about Jakarta Config on MP Technical meeting Dmitry Kornilov
07:11 [config-dev] Technical goals summary Dmitry Kornilov
August 12, 2021
08:46 [config-dev] Won't be able to attend today's call Emily Jiang
05:59 Re: [config-dev] Discussion about Jakarta Config on MP Technical meeting Mark Struberg
August 09, 2021
13:49 Re: [config-dev] Discussion about Jakarta Config on MP Technical meeting Emily Jiang
13:09 [config-dev] Discussion about Jakarta Config on MP Technical meeting Dmitry Kornilov
August 06, 2021
05:32 Re: [config-dev] [External] : Re: Config Source SPI options Mark Struberg
August 05, 2021
08:46 Re: [config-dev] [External] : Re: Config Source SPI options Tomas Langer
06:46 Re: [config-dev] Config Source SPI options Mark Struberg
August 04, 2021
16:04 Re: [config-dev] Jakarta EE Roles and Jakarta Config Laird Nelson
July 28, 2021
17:21 [config-dev] This week's meeting has been cancelled. Emily Jiang
13:31 Re: [config-dev] Jakarta EE Roles and Jakarta Config Scott Stark
July 23, 2021
14:23 [config-dev] Jakarta EE Roles and Jakarta Config Laird Nelson
July 22, 2021
12:57 [config-dev] Config Source SPI options Tomas Langer
July 08, 2021
09:51 [config-dev] CDI Integration Scott Stark
July 07, 2021
15:43 Re: [config-dev] Proposal for CDI integration Laird Nelson
July 05, 2021
10:52 Re: [config-dev] [External] : Re: Proposal for CDI integration Dmitry Kornilov
05:52 Re: [config-dev] Proposal for CDI integration Emily Jiang
July 02, 2021
13:04 Re: [config-dev] Proposal for CDI integration David Lloyd
11:55 Re: [config-dev] Proposal for CDI integration Joakim Erdfelt
11:33 Re: [config-dev] Proposal for CDI integration Laird Nelson

Mail converted by MHonArc

Back to the top