Re: [config-dev] Shall we have a break (stop weekly call for July/August) during the holiday season

+1

On Thu, Jul 7, 2022 at 7:22 AM Emily Jiang <emijiang6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

At today's call, David, Laird and I briefly met and discussed whether it might be a good idea to have a break for the weekly calls because of the upcoming holiday seasons.

Shall we have a break from now till the end of August and reconvene on 8th September? In the meantime, we can work offline with PRs and issues. Please comment.

--
Thanks
Emily