Re: [config-dev] Meetings

Hi Dmitry,
In my previous email regarding having a break during the holiday season, I mentioned we will resume on 8th September.
At today's call, David, Laird and I briefly met and discussed whether it might be a good idea to have a break for the weekly calls because of the upcoming holiday seasons.

Shall we have a break from now till the end of August and reconvene on 8th September? In the meantime, we can work offline with PRs and issues. Please comment.

If most of you are available today, please go ahead to meet up. I have another call to attend today. I will join next Thursday.
Thanks
Emily