Skip to main content
technology-pmc Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
January 26, 2009
12:01 [technology-pmc] Re: ComponentBee proposal Bjorn Freeman-Benson
11:55 [technology-pmc] [Fwd: OSEE initial observations] Wayne Beaton
January 23, 2009
21:10 [technology-pmc] ComponentBee proposal Anne Jacko
18:00 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2986] nekohtml-0.9.5.jar Version: 0.9.5 (PB CQ1430) emo-ip-team
January 22, 2009
11:08 Re: [technology-pmc] Linux Tools first release Andrew Overholt
January 21, 2009
20:25 Re: [technology-pmc] Linux Tools first release Anne Jacko
11:28 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2977] Transformation JWT to STP-IM emo-ip-team
11:07 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2977] Transformation JWT to STP-IM emo-ip-team
10:28 Re: [technology-pmc] Linux Tools first release Wayne Beaton
10:06 [technology-pmc] Linux Tools first release Andrew Overholt
09:47 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2977] Transformation JWT to STP-IM emo-ip-team
07:30 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2977] Transformation JWT to STP-IM emo-ip-team
January 19, 2009
10:04 [technology-pmc] Committer vote for Alexander Yuhimenko has been approved by the PMC portal on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk
08:00 [technology-pmc] PMC approval needed for committer vote for Alexander Yuhimenko portal on behalf of emo
07:00 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2973] actf.visualization.sdk feature emo-ip-team
January 15, 2009
10:44 [technology-pmc] [Fwd: [CQ 2963] New: Linux Tools implied dependencies Version: 0.1.0] Andrew Overholt
January 14, 2009
13:47 Re: [technology-pmc] Requirements for publishing non-release builds Wayne Beaton
03:30 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2958] xml-apis.jar Version: 1.3.04 (ATO CQ1448) (using Orbit CQ2166) emo-ip-team
January 13, 2009
22:30 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2957] Apache HttpClient 3.1 (PB1765) (using Orbit CQ1857) emo-ip-team
17:40 Re: [technology-pmc] Linux Tools dependencies Wayne Beaton
17:07 [technology-pmc] Linux Tools dependencies Andrew Overholt
07:30 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2955] Commons Codec Version: 1.3 (ATO CQ131) (using Orbit CQ2208) emo-ip-team
07:30 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2951] JAXB API Version: 2.0 (using Orbit CQ1710) emo-ip-team
07:30 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2953] Apache WS Commons Util 1.0.0 (See RPC attachment to CQ256) ( using Orbit CQ2357) emo-ip-team
07:30 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2952] Apache Commons HttpClient Version: 3.0.1 (using Orbit CQ1354) emo-ip-team
07:30 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2950] Apache XML RPC Version: 3 (ATO CQ256) (using Orbit CQ2196) emo-ip-team
January 12, 2009
20:13 Re: [cosmos-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Request permission to change leads in COSMOS Anne Jacko
19:49 Re: [technology-pmc] Request permission to change leads in COSMOS Anne Jacko
19:00 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2947] SVG and PNG files from W3C emo-ip-team
17:30 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2946] Port of Robert Penner\'s Easing Equations emo-ip-team
15:27 Re: [technology-pmc] Request permission to change leads in COSMOS Wayne Beaton
13:36 [technology-pmc] Request permission to change leads in COSMOS Ruth Lee
11:51 [technology-pmc] ALF Archival request Wayne Beaton
09:15 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2927] BIRT 2.3.1 Translation for 6 languages in group 1 emo-ip-team
03:00 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2946] Port of Robert Penner\'s Easing Equations emo-ip-team
03:00 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2927] BIRT 2.3.1 Translation for 6 languages in group 1 emo-ip-team
03:00 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2926] DTP 1.6.2 Translation for 6 languages in group 1 emo-ip-team
00:56 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2926] DTP 1.6.2 Translation for 6 languages in group 1 emo-ip-team
00:55 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2927] BIRT 2.3.1 Translation for 6 languages in group 1 emo-ip-team
00:00 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2946] Port of Robert Penner\'s Easing Equations emo-ip-team
00:00 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2927] BIRT 2.3.1 Translation for 6 languages in group 1 emo-ip-team
00:00 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2926] DTP 1.6.2 Translation for 6 languages in group 1 emo-ip-team
January 08, 2009
22:48 [technology-pmc] OSEE Incubation-Nonconforming status Wayne Beaton
14:43 RE: [technology-pmc] STEM proposal Konstantin Komissarchik
14:22 [technology-pmc] OSEE initial observations Wayne Beaton
13:44 [technology-pmc] Re: STEM proposal Bjorn Freeman-Benson
13:08 [technology-pmc] OSEE Project review Wayne Beaton
09:21 RE: [technology-pmc] STEM proposal Daniel Ford
January 06, 2009
21:51 RE: [technology-pmc] STEM proposal Konstantin Komissarchik
10:55 Re: [technology-pmc] STEM proposal Chris Aniszczyk
09:50 [technology-pmc] RE: STEM proposal Mike Milinkovich
January 05, 2009
20:43 [technology-pmc] STEM proposal Anne Jacko
13:00 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2922] SAT toolkit emo-ip-team
January 02, 2009
01:00 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2919] ACTF build scripts emo-ip-team
December 29, 2008
14:01 RE: [technology-pmc] Is CQ required for this case? Konstantin Komissarchik
13:49 Re: [technology-pmc] Is CQ required for this case? Anne Jacko
13:42 [technology-pmc] Is CQ required for this case? Konstantin Komissarchik
December 22, 2008
12:05 [technology-pmc] Mike Squillace is out of the office. Michael A Squillace
10:21 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2911] CDateTime emo-ip-team
10:19 [technology-pmc] AUTO: Toni Drapkin/Poughkeepsie/IBM is out of the office. (returning 01/06/2009) Toni Drapkin
08:57 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2911] CDateTime emo-ip-team
08:30 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2911] CDateTime emo-ip-team
December 19, 2008
03:03 Re: [iam-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Abel Muiño
December 18, 2008
21:19 Re: [iam-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Jeff McAffer
20:20 Re: [iam-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Abel Muiño Vizcaino
18:41 Re: [iam-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Jeff McAffer
18:36 Re: [iam-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Eugene Kuleshov
18:15 Re: [iam-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Jeff McAffer
18:07 Re: [iam-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Jeff McAffer
18:06 Re: [iam-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Eugene Kuleshov
17:52 Re: [iam-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Eugene Kuleshov
16:40 Re: [iam-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Jeff McAffer
16:04 Re: [iam-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Abel Muiño Vizcaino
11:10 [Fwd: Re: [iam-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval] Wayne Beaton
09:30 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2908] PDB value parser for ATerm syntax emo-ip-team
December 17, 2008
14:01 Re: [technology-pmc] PMC +1s for new committers Gunnar Wagenknecht
12:21 [technology-pmc] PMC +1s for new committers Wayne Beaton
December 16, 2008
16:32 Re: [technology-pmc] Requirements for publishing non-release builds Eugene Kuleshov
16:18 Re: [technology-pmc] Requirements for publishing non-release builds Wayne Beaton
15:40 Re: [technology-pmc] Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 16-Dec AC Phone Meeting Notes (ACTION REQUIRED!) Wayne Beaton
15:35 Re: [technology-pmc] Requirements for publishing non-release builds Eugene Kuleshov
15:29 Re: [technology-pmc] Requirements for publishing non-release builds Abel Muiño Vizcaino
15:25 Re: [technology-pmc] Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 16-Dec AC Phone Meeting Notes (ACTION REQUIRED!) Eric Rizzo
15:25 Re: [technology-pmc] Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 16-Dec AC Phone Meeting Notes (ACTION REQUIRED!) Wayne Beaton
15:22 [technology-pmc] Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 16-Dec AC Phone Meeting Notes (ACTION REQUIRED!) Gunnar Wagenknecht
15:18 Re: [technology-pmc] Requirements for publishing non-release builds Wayne Beaton
15:03 Re: [technology-pmc] Requirements for publishing non-release builds Eugene Kuleshov
14:36 Re: [technology-pmc] Requirements for publishing non-release builds Gunnar Wagenknecht
12:38 Re: [technology-pmc] Requirements for publishing non-release builds Wayne Beaton
11:39 Re: [technology-pmc] Requirements for publishing non-release builds Eugene Kuleshov
11:34 Re: [technology-pmc] Requirements for publishing non-release builds Wayne Beaton
10:58 Re: [technology-pmc] Nebula review results need to be filled in Chris Aniszczyk
December 15, 2008
19:02 [technology-pmc] Requirements for publishing non-release builds Abel Muiño Vizcaino
18:58 Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Abel Muiño Vizcaino
13:30 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2902] Subversive project translations emo-ip-team
December 12, 2008
13:59 Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Wayne Beaton
13:49 [technology-pmc] ALF Termination process Wayne Beaton
11:30 [technology-pmc] Committer vote for Jan Blankenhorn has been vetoed by the PMC portal on behalf of Wayne Beaton
11:29 [technology-pmc] Re: [ofmp-dev] Committer Election for Jan Blankenhorn Wayne Beaton
10:51 Re: [technology-pmc] Re: [ofmp-dev] Committer Election for Jan Blankenhorn Gunnar Wagenknecht

Mail converted by MHonArc

Back to the top