From: technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gunnar Wagenknecht
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 12:45 AM
To: Technology PMC
Subject: Re: [technology-pmc] Tycho creation review requested

+1

It takes some time till all communication channels are properly
communicated. For example, the Jetty folks completely dropped their
forum/newsgroup as communication channel.

In the case of Tycho I noticed quite a bit more discussions/chats on
conferences/get togethers than a new proposal typically gets. They
already have a good adoption rate. Well, it's an established project
that's moving to Eclipse.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht