Skip to main content
technology-pmc Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
January 12, 2009
00:00 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2946] Port of Robert Penner\'s Easing Equations emo-ip-team
00:00 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2927] BIRT 2.3.1 Translation for 6 languages in group 1 emo-ip-team
00:00 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2926] DTP 1.6.2 Translation for 6 languages in group 1 emo-ip-team
January 08, 2009
22:48 [technology-pmc] OSEE Incubation-Nonconforming status Wayne Beaton
14:43 RE: [technology-pmc] STEM proposal Konstantin Komissarchik
14:22 [technology-pmc] OSEE initial observations Wayne Beaton
13:44 [technology-pmc] Re: STEM proposal Bjorn Freeman-Benson
13:08 [technology-pmc] OSEE Project review Wayne Beaton
09:21 RE: [technology-pmc] STEM proposal Daniel Ford
January 06, 2009
21:51 RE: [technology-pmc] STEM proposal Konstantin Komissarchik
10:55 Re: [technology-pmc] STEM proposal Chris Aniszczyk
09:50 [technology-pmc] RE: STEM proposal Mike Milinkovich
January 05, 2009
20:43 [technology-pmc] STEM proposal Anne Jacko
13:00 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2922] SAT toolkit emo-ip-team
January 02, 2009
01:00 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2919] ACTF build scripts emo-ip-team
December 29, 2008
14:01 RE: [technology-pmc] Is CQ required for this case? Konstantin Komissarchik
13:49 Re: [technology-pmc] Is CQ required for this case? Anne Jacko
13:42 [technology-pmc] Is CQ required for this case? Konstantin Komissarchik
December 22, 2008
12:05 [technology-pmc] Mike Squillace is out of the office. Michael A Squillace
10:21 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2911] CDateTime emo-ip-team
10:19 [technology-pmc] AUTO: Toni Drapkin/Poughkeepsie/IBM is out of the office. (returning 01/06/2009) Toni Drapkin
08:57 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2911] CDateTime emo-ip-team
08:30 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2911] CDateTime emo-ip-team
December 19, 2008
03:03 Re: [iam-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Abel Muiño
December 18, 2008
21:19 Re: [iam-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Jeff McAffer
20:20 Re: [iam-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Abel Muiño Vizcaino
18:41 Re: [iam-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Jeff McAffer
18:36 Re: [iam-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Eugene Kuleshov
18:15 Re: [iam-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Jeff McAffer
18:07 Re: [iam-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Jeff McAffer
18:06 Re: [iam-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Eugene Kuleshov
17:52 Re: [iam-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Eugene Kuleshov
16:40 Re: [iam-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Jeff McAffer
16:04 Re: [iam-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Abel Muiño Vizcaino
11:10 [Fwd: Re: [iam-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval] Wayne Beaton
09:30 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2908] PDB value parser for ATerm syntax emo-ip-team
December 17, 2008
14:01 Re: [technology-pmc] PMC +1s for new committers Gunnar Wagenknecht
12:21 [technology-pmc] PMC +1s for new committers Wayne Beaton
December 16, 2008
16:32 Re: [technology-pmc] Requirements for publishing non-release builds Eugene Kuleshov
16:18 Re: [technology-pmc] Requirements for publishing non-release builds Wayne Beaton
15:40 Re: [technology-pmc] Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 16-Dec AC Phone Meeting Notes (ACTION REQUIRED!) Wayne Beaton
15:35 Re: [technology-pmc] Requirements for publishing non-release builds Eugene Kuleshov
15:29 Re: [technology-pmc] Requirements for publishing non-release builds Abel Muiño Vizcaino
15:25 Re: [technology-pmc] Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 16-Dec AC Phone Meeting Notes (ACTION REQUIRED!) Eric Rizzo
15:25 Re: [technology-pmc] Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 16-Dec AC Phone Meeting Notes (ACTION REQUIRED!) Wayne Beaton
15:22 [technology-pmc] Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 16-Dec AC Phone Meeting Notes (ACTION REQUIRED!) Gunnar Wagenknecht
15:18 Re: [technology-pmc] Requirements for publishing non-release builds Wayne Beaton
15:03 Re: [technology-pmc] Requirements for publishing non-release builds Eugene Kuleshov
14:36 Re: [technology-pmc] Requirements for publishing non-release builds Gunnar Wagenknecht
12:38 Re: [technology-pmc] Requirements for publishing non-release builds Wayne Beaton
11:39 Re: [technology-pmc] Requirements for publishing non-release builds Eugene Kuleshov
11:34 Re: [technology-pmc] Requirements for publishing non-release builds Wayne Beaton
10:58 Re: [technology-pmc] Nebula review results need to be filled in Chris Aniszczyk
December 15, 2008
19:02 [technology-pmc] Requirements for publishing non-release builds Abel Muiño Vizcaino
18:58 Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Abel Muiño Vizcaino
13:30 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2902] Subversive project translations emo-ip-team
December 12, 2008
13:59 Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Wayne Beaton
13:49 [technology-pmc] ALF Termination process Wayne Beaton
11:30 [technology-pmc] Committer vote for Jan Blankenhorn has been vetoed by the PMC portal on behalf of Wayne Beaton
11:29 [technology-pmc] Re: [ofmp-dev] Committer Election for Jan Blankenhorn Wayne Beaton
10:51 Re: [technology-pmc] Re: [ofmp-dev] Committer Election for Jan Blankenhorn Gunnar Wagenknecht
10:42 [technology-pmc] Re: [ofmp-dev] Committer Election for Jan Blankenhorn Wayne Beaton
10:20 [technology-pmc] Re: [ofmp-dev] Committer Election for Jan Blankenhorn Wayne Beaton
10:02 [technology-pmc] Committer Election for Jan Blankenhorn Wayne Beaton
04:58 [technology-pmc] PMC approval needed for committer vote for Jan Blankenhorn portal on behalf of emo
December 11, 2008
18:00 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2880] Eli Fortran 95 Grammar emo-ip-team
16:34 Re: [technology-pmc] Re: [iam-dev] Advice on how to request pre-req dependency for the Maven Embedder Abel Muiño Vizcaino
14:54 [technology-pmc] Re: [iam-dev] Advice on how to request pre-req dependency for the Maven Embedder Wayne Beaton
12:00 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2889] AWS EC2 g-Eclipse integration emo-ip-team
10:30 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2886] JAXB - Impl Version: 2.1.6 (PB CQ2664) emo-ip-team
10:30 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2888] stax-api 1.0.1 Version: jar (PB CQ2684) emo-ip-team
10:30 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2887] Javax XML Bind Version: 2.1.0 (PB CQ2686) emo-ip-team
02:41 [technology-pmc] Committer vote for Rodrigue LE GALL has been approved by the PMC portal on behalf of Gunnar Wagenknecht
02:40 [technology-pmc] Committer vote for blachon marc has been approved by the PMC portal on behalf of Gunnar Wagenknecht
00:01 [technology-pmc] PMC approval needed for committer vote for blachon marc portal on behalf of emo
00:01 [technology-pmc] PMC approval needed for committer vote for Rodrigue LE GALL portal on behalf of emo
December 10, 2008
15:37 Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Abel Muiño Vizcaino
15:10 Re: [technology-pmc] Advice on how to request pre-req dependency for the Maven Embedder Abel Muiño Vizcaino
11:04 Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Wayne Beaton
10:35 Re: [technology-pmc] Advice on how to request pre-req dependency for the Maven Embedder Wayne Beaton
10:19 Re: [technology-pmc] Advice on how to request pre-req dependency for the Maven Embedder Eugene Kuleshov
09:41 Re: [technology-pmc] Advice on how to request pre-req dependency for the Maven Embedder Abel Muiño
08:58 Re: [technology-pmc] Advice on how to request pre-req dependency for the Maven Embedder Eric Rizzo
05:30 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2881] maven Version: Maven POM and Settings XML Schemas emo-ip-team
05:24 [technology-pmc] Eclipse IAM: Possible need for 3rd party dependency approval Abel Muiño
04:09 [technology-pmc] Advice on how to request pre-req dependency for the Maven Embedder Abel Muiño
December 09, 2008
03:20 Re: [technology-pmc] Project mentors and the Eclipse IP Policy Abel Muiño Vizcaino
December 08, 2008
21:39 [technology-pmc] Project mentors and the Eclipse IP Policy Wayne Beaton
21:33 Re: [technology-pmc] IP issue with IAM project Wayne Beaton
18:03 [technology-pmc] IP issue with IAM project Anne Jacko
12:22 Re: [technology-pmc] Requesting approval for code contributions? David Whiteman
12:10 [technology-pmc] Committer vote for Pierre Vigneras has been approved by the PMC portal on behalf of Wayne Beaton
11:44 Re: [technology-pmc] Requesting approval for code contributions? Abel Muiño Vizcaino
11:31 Re: [technology-pmc] Requesting approval for code contributions? Bjorn Freeman-Benson
11:26 Re: [technology-pmc] Requesting approval for code contributions? David Whiteman
December 06, 2008
05:03 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2772] jsch Version: 0.1.37 (PB CQ2014) (using Orbit CQ2002) emo-ip-team
00:01 [technology-pmc] PMC approval needed for committer vote for Pierre Vigneras portal on behalf of emo
December 05, 2008
15:30 [technology-pmc] [CQ 2875] Apache Commons IO Version: 1.4 emo-ip-team
00:00 [technology-pmc] Project meta data is out of date for technology portal on behalf of emo
December 04, 2008
11:34 Re: [technology-pmc] Communicating intent to join the Galileo release train Mickael Istria

Mail converted by MHonArc

Back to the top