[paho-dev] Presentations on Paho for JAX London and Eclipsecon

Good news! My Paho session for JAX London was accepted http://jaxlondon.com/sessions/eclipse-paho-and-mqtt-java-messaging-internet-things

Bad news! in a tactical error, this event overlaps nearly exactly with EclipseCon Europe in Ludwigsburg. No trip there for me this year :-(

Good news! (?) - this means that we need someone from the community to represent Paho at EclipseCon Europe this year. Here's the CFP page on the EclipseCon website - http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2013/cfp

... go submit your awesome talk idea!

--
Andy Piper | Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
blog: http://andypiper.co.uk   |   skype: andypiperuk

Back to the top