Re: [mosquitto-dev] Possible Bug in in ping handling

Great, thanks for confirming it is OK.

Cheers,

Roger

On 2 Mar 2016 16:28, <mosquitto-dev.gpbenton@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Roger,

Sorry, my first test was wrong.

I created a new VM (without mosquitto installed) to test with and tried
to change the test code to connect to my existing mosquitto server, but
forgot to change the publish line, which was where the connect failure
came from.

I have tried again and it all works fine.

Many Thanks

Graham