Re: [mosquitto-dev] MQTT-SN support status

Hi Felipe,

that was a goal in the project proposal, rather than a statement of existing function.  I think it isn't top of Roger's priority list at the moment.

In the Paho project, we are working on an MQTT-SN to MQTT gateway, maybe more than one, which will probably exist before MQTT-SN support in Mosquitto.    The gateway will allow Mosquitto to communicate with MQTT-SN applications, indirectly.

Ian