Re: [mosquitto-dev] Possible Bug in in ping handling

Hi Graham,

I don't see this behaviour - the asciicast at
https://asciinema.org/a/53wb1zy8mcwikauy5wq0p86bh is the results that
I get. I copied your test client to sub_client.c for easy building, so
mosquitto_sub is actually your client and mosquitto_pub is the real
mosquitto_pub.

Did you do a "make clean" before your test?

Cheers,

Roger