Re: [mosquitto-dev] Possible Bug in in ping handling

Hi Roger,

This is an improvement, but the client still seems to be trying to
re-connect even though it hasn't been disconnected.  There are no
messages in the mosquitto.log file, when the client is running.

Here is the output from my original program

lient clientText sending CONNECT
Client clientText received CONNACK
Client clientText sending SUBSCRIBE (Mid: 1, Topic: /test, QoS: 2)
Client clientText received SUBACK

Error: Connection refused
Client clientText sending PINGREQ
Client clientText received PINGRESP