Re: [m2e-users] Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration

If the problem is just having to modify the pom.xml to give
proper directions to m2e, which is something I would also prefer
to avoid, wouldn't it be easier to have this information stored
in the m2e eclipse preferences file of the project?
It wouldn't disturb anyone and IMHO I think it would make much
more sense to have it there.
Also I fear developers not upgrading to Indigo or newer m2e
just because they're not allowed to modify their existing poms...

my 2c,
Marcello

Back to the top