Re: [m2e-users] Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration

I am not sure what you mean, but I am prone to picking unnecessary
complex solutions, so if you have ideas how we can made things easier
please don't hesitate to share them. I would not be surprised if there
was a simple yet workable way to integrate maven with eclipse workspace,
we just could not think of one yet.

--
Regard,
Igor