[m2e-users] Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration

Hi,

I have installed Eclipse Indigo for the first time today and enjoyed
installing M2E from the standard update site. Opening a complex Maven
project, I notice that most of my POM's display an error message like
the following:

    Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.3:run
    (execution: generate-sources-input, phase: generate-sources)	pom.xml

The same message appears for a variety of plugins, including
hibernate3, and build-helper.

Google revealed nothing meaningful about that problem, only a lot of
people asking the same question: What does that error message mean
(sorry, but I find the message not exactly self-explaining) or how I
can get rid of it?

Thanks,

Jochen

--
I Am What I Am And That's All What I Yam (Popeye)

Back to the top