Re: [m2e-users] Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration

Can someone please explain to me why we have to add all the pluginExecutionFilters for all of the specific plugins eveywhere to work around this problem?  Why did it work in Helios without this, but in newer Indigo versions, we have to muddle our pom's with eclipse-specific stuff?

Thank,
Ben

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 6:52 PM, Nord, James <JNord@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Ahh,

Found out what the quickfix was actually doing under the hood – so configured the lifecycle plugin in the top level parent pom

/James

From: m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nord, James
Sent: 07 April 2011 22:36
To: m2e-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [m2e-users] Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration

Hi,

I’m trying the M6a Indigo and M build of M2e.

I’m hitting a major problem in that our build has many issues with plugins that have no lifecycle config in m2e.

Whilst I understand the reason for the error I am happy to ignore this I can only do it for one plugin per module at once – which means there is a tedious job of ignoring 150+ lifecycle issues.

Is there a way to ignore multiple lifecycle issues at once? (eclipse used to allow you to find related issues and fix them all with the same quick fix IIRC)

Regards,

                /James

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster@xxxxxxx and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX, United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00