Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] VOTE: Specifications to add in Jakarta EE 9

Here is some feedback I am getting from our various server leads with respect to these ballots:

JSR 109 - they would like this be retained as an optional specification. It defines behavior and has no actual API so the javax->jakarta transition is not relevant to as you said, but it's related to JAX-WS so treat the whole set the same and b) the platform TCK provides value to us.

On the addition of JAXB and JAF, It's either a No because we don't want any additions, or a No because we also want the WS specs added as optional since their dependency on JAXB/JAF creates the potential for inconsistent handling across vendors.