From:        "Steve Millidge (Payara)" <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        jakartaee-platform developer discussions <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        11/17/2019 10:58
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [jakartaee-platform-dev] VOTE: Specifications to add in Jakarta EE 9
Sent by:        jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

See previous email for context.

All committers please vote on this proposal for specifications to added from Java SE 8 to the Jakarta EE 9 platform specification.

The following APIs corresponding to Java SE 8 APIs will be

added to Jakarta EE 9 Full Profile

- Jakarta XML Binding

- Jakarta Activation

Please vote by reply with +1, 0, -1 in accordance with the Eclipse Development Process.

Thanks

Steve