Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] VOTE: Specifications to add in Jakarta EE 9

Kevin Sutter wrote on 11/18/19 2:46 PM:
I also discovered that Jakarta Mail requires Activation.  But, even with that dependency, does the API still need to evolve?  Or, could Jakarta Mail just have a dependency on Java Activation?  Probably a question for Bill..

Probably a bit low level for this discussion, but...

Yes, I would like to evolve the Activation API to break the dependency on Java AWT Drag and Drop APIs.

Back to the top