[ide-dev] XML editors missing from some Eclipse packages /was Ctrl-1 driven development

On 10/16/2015 06:45 PM, Konstantin Komissarchik wrote:
Why is it important that WTP does all the leg work to get the xml editor in all packages? The package owners could take the initiative. I notice, for instance, that the C++ package doesn't include it for some reason.
I've just gone through that thread after a week of holidays, and I would like to add my +1 to this comment from Konstantin as the one I must agree with. There is a good XML editor easy to consume in the Eclipse community, if some packages don't include it, it's more an issue in EPP package definition than in WTP.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top