Re: [ide-dev] Survey results

On 12/10/2013 06:06 PM, Lars Vogel wrote:

If we create lots of surveys (every 2-3 weeks) users will get tired of answering them.

I don't know, I have no experience with surveys. @Ian: what's your opinion on this?
I personally like surveys, I find them entertaining, and I'm ok to spend a few minutes every 3 week on such stuff.

For the additional JDT settings the JDT team has created a bug to discuss implications of these settings, it sounds like they need to solve a few things before they can change defaults. See Stephan's email for the Bug number.

If some warnings have bugs, then we simply won't propose to enable them (bugs must remain hidden). They should even be removed from the Preferences page IMO.
So we show only the list of warnings which are bug-free?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top