equinox-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
August 24, 07
09:28 [equinox-dev] Rescheduled: Equinox provisioning weekly development call (Aug 27 01:00 PM EDT in Boardroom 1 (Front Office)/2670 Queensview@IBMCA) Pascal Rapicault
August 23, 07
12:20 [equinox-dev] RE: equinox-dev Digest, Vol 28, Issue 48 CHEMALY Zahi
09:37 Re: [equinox-dev] Starting Eclipse platform with java webstart Thomas Watson
03:50 [equinox-dev] Starting Eclipse platform with java webstart CHEMALY Zahi
August 22, 07
22:31 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] wondering how pluggable the IU user model is Jeff McAffer
17:11 Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox coding conventions Scott Lewis
10:22 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] wondering how pluggable the IU user model is Pascal Rapicault
09:53 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] wondering how pluggable the IU user model is Jeff McAffer
09:02 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install Pascal Rapicault
08:46 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install Pascal Rapicault
08:36 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] wondering how pluggable the IU user model is Pascal Rapicault
08:26 Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox coding conventions Pascal Rapicault
01:01 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] wondering how pluggable the IU user model is Jeff McAffer
00:33 Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox coding conventions Jeff McAffer
August 21, 07
20:48 [equinox-dev] [prov] wondering how pluggable the IU user model is Susan M Franklin
15:58 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install James D Miles
15:16 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install Tim Webb
12:58 Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox coding conventions Thomas Watson
12:19 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install Tim Webb
10:23 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install James D Miles
09:27 [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install Pascal Rapicault
August 20, 07
21:01 RE: [equinox-dev] Versioning problem with HttpService (java.lang.AbstractMethodError) David Leangen
18:01 [equinox-dev] Equinox projects tagged for 3.4 I-build Thomas Watson
17:37 [equinox-dev] Equinox coding conventions John Arthorne
13:50 Re: [Suspected Spam]Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Thoughts on the engine James D Miles
11:31 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] new UI project in CVS Susan M Franklin
August 19, 07
22:21 [equinox-dev] header intact Phrancol Yang
August 18, 07
19:41 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] new UI project in CVS Jeff McAffer
18:14 [equinox-dev] [prov] new UI project in CVS Susan M Franklin
August 17, 07
13:07 Re: [equinox-dev] Information Update - Description has changed: Equinox provisioning weekly development call Pascal Rapicault
12:52 Re: [equinox-dev] Information Update - Description has changed: Equinox provisioning weekly development call Scott Lewis
11:22 [equinox-dev] Information Update - Description has changed: Equinox provisioning weekly development call Pascal Rapicault
11:06 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] User-based filtering of installed software Tim Webb
10:40 Re: [ProbableSpam]Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Thoughts on the engine John Arthorne
09:03 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Thoughts on the engine Pascal Rapicault
09:03 [equinox-dev] [prov] User-based filtering of installed software Pascal Rapicault
01:23 Re: [equinox-dev] [sec] target EEs for JAAS integration work? Scott Lewis
00:48 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Thoughts on the engine Jeff McAffer
August 16, 07
20:28 Re: [equinox-dev] [sec] target EEs for JAAS integration work? Matt Flaherty
17:33 [equinox-dev] [prov] Two bugs related to multi-user scenarios Pascal Rapicault
17:19 Re: [Suspected Spam]Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity James D Miles
17:17 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Thoughts on the engine James D Miles
17:02 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Pascal Rapicault
16:51 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity James D Miles
16:42 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Thoughts on the engine Tim Webb
16:23 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Thoughts on the engine Pascal Rapicault
15:05 Re: [equinox-dev] [sec] target EEs for JAAS integration work? Chris Aniszczyk
13:57 RE: [equinox-dev] Versioning problem with HttpService (java.lang.AbstractMethodError) Simon Kaegi
13:56 Re: [equinox-dev] [sec] target EEs for JAAS integration work? Scott Lewis
11:58 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Thoughts on the engine James D Miles
11:18 RE: [equinox-dev] Versioning problem with HttpService (java.lang.AbstractMethodError) David Leangen
10:39 [equinox-dev] [prov] Thoughts on the engine Pascal Rapicault
09:26 Re: [equinox-dev] Versioning problem with HttpService (java.lang.AbstractMethodError) Simon Kaegi
06:45 Re: [equinox-dev] [sec] target EEs for JAAS integration work? Remy Chi Jian Suen
04:08 [equinox-dev] Woody Huang is out of the office. Woody Huang
00:28 Re: [equinox-dev] [sec] target EEs for JAAS integration work? Jeff McAffer
00:13 [equinox-dev] Versioning problem with HttpService (java.lang.AbstractMethodError) David Leangen
August 15, 07
21:00 Re: [equinox-dev] [sec] target EEs for JAAS integration work? Matt Flaherty
19:46 [equinox-dev] [sec] target EEs for JAAS integration work? Scott Lewis
14:55 [equinox-dev] [prov] resolved metadata Pascal Rapicault
12:18 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Susan M Franklin
09:53 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Tim Webb
08:34 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Jeff McAffer
07:58 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Jeff McAffer
August 14, 07
22:09 [equinox-dev] [prov] download strategy discussion Jeff McAffer
21:25 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Pascal Rapicault
21:02 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Tim Webb
20:55 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Pascal Rapicault
17:54 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Susan M Franklin
17:37 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Tim Webb
17:34 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Tim Webb
17:27 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Pascal Rapicault
17:22 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Pascal Rapicault
15:56 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Profile change discovery at startup Andrew Overholt
15:48 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Susan M Franklin
15:26 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Profile change discovery at startup Pascal Rapicault
14:57 [equinox-dev] [prov] Ruminations on IDirector vs. ProvisioningHelper-like entity Tim Webb
13:56 [equinox-dev] [prov] Profile change discovery at startup Andrew Overholt
11:35 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install filesystem layout Andrew Overholt
August 13, 07
23:18 [equinox-dev] [prov] Naming Jeff McAffer
21:47 Re: [equinox-dev] [Prov] Build errors against CDC-1.1/Foundation-1.1 Jeff McAffer
21:34 Re: [equinox-dev] [Prov] Build errors against CDC-1.1/Foundation-1.1 Tim Webb
21:30 Re: [equinox-dev] [Prov] Build errors against CDC-1.1/Foundation-1.1 Remy Chi Jian Suen
21:25 Re: [equinox-dev] [Prov] Build errors against CDC-1.1/Foundation-1.1 David R Stevenson
20:48 [equinox-dev] [Prov] Build errors against CDC-1.1/Foundation-1.1 Tim Webb
18:11 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install filesystem layout Alex Blewitt
17:48 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install filesystem layout Alex Blewitt
15:06 [equinox-dev] [prov] need a 1.5 JVM if generating metadata from latest code Susan M Franklin
14:03 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install filesystem layout Andrew Overholt
12:31 [equinox-dev] [prov] Provisioning weekly meeting minutes John Arthorne
10:52 [equinox-dev] [prov] Update status page John Arthorne
09:32 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install filesystem layout Pascal Rapicault
08:33 [equinox-dev] Equinox Aspects / AOSGi Problem: No weaving without -clean heiko . seeberger
August 10, 07
18:49 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install filesystem layout Alex Blewitt
18:36 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install filesystem layout Alex Blewitt
18:34 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install filesystem layout Alex Blewitt
15:48 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install filesystem layout Andrew Overholt
15:48 [equinox-dev] [prov] Equinox Provisioning M1a Jeff McAffer
15:42 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install filesystem layout Pascal Rapicault
13:51 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install filesystem layout Andrew Overholt

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10