[equinox-dev] Reference remote bundles when writing a new plugin.

I have created a couple of plugins that use maven2 in order to publish the jar files in the repository.

I would like to be able to reference these budles in a similar manner as one would reference remote jars.

However so far I have not found a good way to reference remote bundles (file path/url) when writing a new plugin using eclipse 3.3+

I can add them to the classpath / however the access restrictions are not enforced.

Any ideas ?

Regards

Mark

Back to the top