Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] SimRel Naming

Sorry, I'm a legacy member of the council (i.e. not one but still am on this list), but have a question.

What goes in place of "Get Eclipse OXYGEN" that we currently have on the download page?

It's too bad the IDE doesn't have a cool name like Che or Orion. I'm with Dani on picking something that starts with Q and start converting it to the brand name for the IDE, even if he was joking ☺. Lots of cool names start with Q.

Thanks!
Doug.

Back to the top