Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC call Feb 13 next week

Hello AC,

I added a few lines to the "logging at Eclipse“ item.
I’m currently evaluating the use of SLF4J as the underlying logging framework. AFAICT it permits to use any other logging framework to be used on top, allows dynamic reconfiguration etc. If someone already has some requirements I should be aware of, please let me know by mail or in the meeting tomorrow.

Thanks,
Marcel

Back to the top