Re: [asciidoc-lang-dev] Whitespace handling

On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 at 20:37, Sylvain Leroux <sylvain@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Well there you go, everyone needs to take a deep breath when objecting [...]

Lex, I never meant to be rude.  Sorry if it was the impression I gave.

Sylvain, I didn't even think my reply could be taken as indicating a negative impression of your reply, sorry, it was just to indicate I was surprised and had not known or considered a possibility of it being objectionable in another language, and as an example of how easy it is to be unintentionally objectionable.

The little lecture should have been addressed to Eclipse perhaps, Dan how does it handle intercultural and inter language misunderstandings and unintentional offense in communications in its projects?  Perhaps thats a discussion for another thread though.

Cheers
Lex

Back to the top