Re: [udig-devel] SLD and Ecore

Yes, I think that would be really useful. It actually would be a lot simpler to persist and work with, right? I might be missing something but my thinking is that right now if you want to create styles programmatically, you need to build the SLD xml up manually, correct? With the Styles and Expressions in EMF then you'd have a programming model and with a standard xml persistence, you could just emit the SLD xml for the actual implementation. Again, perhaps O'm missing something and there is already some sort of API for manipulating styles directly.