[udig-devel] release schedule

So now that we are in the final couple days I think I can outline the rest of the release schedule. This first part of this week was devoted to ad-hoc testing.

Thursday:
- Release GeoTools 2.6.5
- move udig trunk over to above GeoTools 2.6.5
- Help needed: testing postgis, oracle etc...
- Help needed: sdk source code for geotools is not showing up in eclipse

Friday:
- Package up online help
- Help needed: Last day for online help text/screen snaps

Saturday:
- Release uDig 1.2.0
- Release steps (jira, write announcements, tagging etc...)
- Help needed: update live dvd link (it is using 1.2-RC3 which is unable to display WMS)

Sunday:
- Open

Monday:
- Issue announcement on uDig blog
- Ask participating companies to issue their press release

Silvia, I have not had a chance to reproduce your bug reports from earlier in the week.

Moovida, there is one issue reported (that is not very clear) about the catalog reading and writing. Also note my change to grid coverage rendering should have a massive impact on jgrass. I have asked Jesse to review the change.

Jesse: any luck looking at the grid coverage rendering options? The only glitch is switching between renderers as the user turns cache on and off. It will switch if you close and reopen the map; but I would like to avoid that workaround.

Back to the top