Re: [udig-devel] release schedule - updated

Hi Jody,
Sunday release 1.2.0? I am quite against it, but we'll see who reports
everything is fine.

What you are forgetting in the report is style.
The style code has big chunks that have suffered from the geotools
migration and were simply commented out.
Even if style passes the walkthroughs it was a complete mess:
- icons in themed style always black
- icons in themed style always squares (for  lines and polygons and points)
- switching from themed style to simple style doesn't work
- themed style has a static size of 6, doesn't take the simple style
size settings
- on themed style the buttons of opacity, reverse and outline doesn't work

The above are solved right now, but there are some glitches still that
make things not perfect.
I am working on it, but I would not be sure to be done by tomorrow and
it would need some testing.

Style is important guys. I know people that use uDig only to create
SLDs to be used in geoserver for example.
I want style fixed and am on it. So -1 to release 1.2.0 without style fixed.

Ciao
Andrea