Re: [tycho-dev] Tycho 3.0 release

I would add say the following should considered breaking:

- changing the java version to run the build
- requiring a new minimum maven version (e.g. once we require maven 4)
- requiring to change their pom.xml in a non trivial way (e.g. beside changing some configuration value in an existing mojo)

I think everything listed under milestone 3.0 is a breaking change, maybe the fixSWT could be considered as non breaking) one.