Re: [tycho-dev] Tycho 3.0 release

On Fri, Jan 7, 2022 at 11:16 AM Christoph Läubrich <laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I can't remember the original bug that complained about missing support
for mixed-reactors but it must be > 4 years now, people can wait some
more for an official release (or help getting things done faster ...)
and using snapshots as well ;-)

Maybe, but for PGP, the need is more immediate.

As long as the API == pom.xml

I'm fine with having it the base for the definition of "breaking" and triggering a new major version.
So we'd just need to bump major iff people need to tweak their consumer pom.xml files for their build to complete? If so, is any of the changes listed really requiring consumers to change their pom?

Back to the top