From: cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kovatsch Matthias
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 2:43 PM
To: Californium (Cf) developer discussions
Subject: Re: [cf-dev] Merging Californium repos

Hi,

I pushed my proposal to a new branch: https://github.com/eclipse/californium/tree/restructure

I find it simpler and should still provide the separation of “working groups”.

What do you think?

Does it work for you?

Did I miss something?

The demo-apps assembly is currently broken, but maybe there is now actually a better mechanism.

certs might go into demo-apps as well.

I saw two ways to disable artifact staging:

                               <!--

                                               this property prevents the Nexus Staging Maven Plugin to

                                               deploy this module's artifacts to Maven Central' staging repo

                               -->

                               <skipNexusStagingDeployMojo>true</skipNexusStagingDeployMojo>

and

                               <!--

                                               this property prevents the Nexus Staging Maven Plugin to

                                               deploy this module's artifacts to Maven Central' staging repo

                               -->

                               <skipStaging>true</skipStaging>

Are both valid?

@Simon: Sure, we should first merge the pull-requests and then quickly deprecate the old repos.

Anyhow, go ahead with the unification. I just want to minimize the confusion points for the users. The unification will confuse, so the restructuring should follow soon, so they do not get used to the potentially temporary structure…

Ciao

Matthias