Re: [wtp-pmc] Issues with missing CQ entries...

The exact nature of the corrective measures you take are up to you. I recommend killing the EclipseWorld presentation directory and opening CQs on everything else.

The IP Policy is pretty clear, however. You need to have a CQ for anything that is distributed from an eclipse.org property. This includes VCS and the downloads server.

AFAIK, we have no CQ for Struts. It looks like it can be reasonably classified as a test dependency [1] (in every place it's found except for the EclipseWorld presentation).

Wayne

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/IP/Test_and_Build_Dependencies