[wtp-dev] Convention for "internal" packages

We're cleaning up our package names and declaring API in the JSF Tools Project. We will be refactoring to remove "internal.provisional" from our package names. Also, we have inherited some code that currently does not include "internal" in the package name but we do not consider it API. Is it enough to manipulate the bundle manifest to mark as "x-internal" for these non-API packages, or should we also be injecting "internal" into non-API package names? What is the convention?

Thanks,
 - Ian (JSF Tools Project)

Ian Trimble
JDeveloper Group
Oracle Corporation Canada Inc.
Office: (250) 954-0837
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Back to the top