Re: [tycho-user] Unable to launch test runtime with tycho-surefire 2.1

I'd have to use the MAVEN_OPTS variable to try something like that, but as one would hope, the ports are firewalled off and prevent that. Besides, it's what's happening in the test application that's of more interest than the Maven process itself--why is it returning an error code and not running the UI tests. There are no surefire-reports generated for that test bundle, so it's still a mystery to me.