Re: [tycho-user] Unable to launch test runtime with tycho-surefire 2.1

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 5:31 PM Christoph Läubrich <laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If it is an UI test and only fails on ci you should probably make sure
that a suitable Xvnc or other X11 emulation  is in place.

Those UI "can't create display" issues usually return Error Code 13.

@Nitin: I remember of some memory restriction on Eclipse Foundation CI, where the tests got killed by some kubernetes monitor with exotic error codes. I don't remember the details and don't find an interesting link at hand. Maybe it's a track you can investigate...

Back to the top