Re: [tycho-user] How to upload unzipped p2 repository to JFrog Artifactory ?

Thanks a lot I solved my issue. Just add '!' at the end of the url made the trick.

De : Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
À : Tycho user list <tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sujet : Re: [tycho-user] How to upload unzipped p2 repository to JFrog Artifactory ?
Date : 25/10/2020 17:46:41 Europe/Paris

Hello,

HTH

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 3:31 PM <stephane.fournier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
I'm new to maven / tycho and it is very easy to use especially with pomless mode.

Testing maven tycho, I did not find how to upload an "unzipped" p2 repository to a JFrog Artifactory via "mvn clean deploy"

I only succeeded to upload the zip file related to my p2 repository.

But when I want to point this p2 repository hosted as zip file in artifactory from Eclipse IDE through "Install New Software...", the HTTP url did not find it is about a p2 repository.
If I upload my p2 repository content through a script + curl in artifactory, then the uploaded content is well process by Install New Software http URL.

I also tried to skip the creation of the zip for p2 repository, but nothing happened in artifactory.

I was wondering how to to that directly through the mvn command.

Does anyone have any suggestion to either upload as unzipped content or to adapt the http url to make Eclipse happy with a zip file through an HTTP request.

Regards,
Stéphane.

Mickael Istria