Re: [tycho-user] Unable to launch test runtime with tycho-surefire 2.1

So that didn't have any noticeable effect. The org.eclipse.tycho.surefire.osgibooter.uitest application looks like it'll be executing through org.eclipse.tycho.surefire.osgibooter.AbstractUITestApplication and its subclass, but I don't see any exception traces from it in our build logs, nor a way to retrieve the output and errors of the process it launched. Am I overlooking something?