Re: [tracecompass-dev] Promoting the Resources View to first view of Trace Compass LTTng Analysis

Hey Genevieve,

thanks for the feedback, here's an image series taken with a xeon phi
trace.

https://imgur.com/a/QRNDMkp

Things to note:

1- even if we cannot read the title, we know that the cpus are
sequential, threads appear when we need them, this makes the resources
view much more vertically scalable.

2- the cfv starts with swappers... they are important, but that means
the first n entries will be taken by them, and they sort of show the
inverse of the cpu usage, this is not super intuitive.

As for the full range, let's make that a new post... I'm all for it btw ;)

Matthew