Re: [tinydtls-dev] Feedback trying to use tinyDTLS with Contiki 2.7

Hi Gaëtan,

Gaëtan Harter <gaetan.harter@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> I see that you have some time to code review the lasts modifications.

Yes, I am in the process of pushing them to the master branch. I had to
rebase some changes before I could submit through the Gerrit interface.

> I'm still here and I can find time to address some of the issues you
> had regarding my changes.

Great. As none of these have been real show stoppers, I have merged them
into the master version (I had to do a small fix to make Hudson happy --
see bc548b7).  There are a few other changes that are held by a merge
conflict -- maybe you can check on thsese as well).

> The one I remember is how I broke the public/private separation of
> tinydtls.h and dtls_config.h.
> Do you want me to look into it and propose something ?
>

> The first idea I have, to keep my "no configure" under contiki mode, I
> would go with a fixed tinydtls.h including a generated
> "tinydtls_public.h" or a static "contiki_dtls_public.h".
> And then "dtls_config.h" include "tinydtls.h" and either a generated
> "dtls_config_private.h" or a static "contiki_dtls_private.h".

Actually, it would be good if the public API only consisted of static
headers (#ifdef CONTIKI would be ok, as Contiki builds everything from
scratch) and generated headers would be included only in .c files.

Grüße
Olaf

Back to the top