Re: [tinydtls-dev] Feedback trying to use tinyDTLS with Contiki 2.7

Hi all developers,

I posted the changes I did on gerrit one commit at a time.

The most important changes are I think:

* The fix for "peer.h" https://git.eclipse.org/r/86360
* The fix for contiki "dtls_retransmit_process" https://git.eclipse.org/r/86351

These are real issues that makes the code crash without knowing why.
The others are easily fixable when using tinydtls in your application but prevent it to work out of the box without warning.

Please give me feedback on these changes.
I can rebase any moment if needed.

Regards,
Gaëtan Harter