Re: [tinydtls-dev] Feedback trying to use tinyDTLS with Contiki 2.7

Hi Olaf,

I see that you have some time to code review the lasts modifications.
I'm still here and I can find time to address some of the issues you had regarding my changes.

The one I remember is how I broke the public/private separation of tinydtls.h and dtls_config.h.
Do you want me to look into it and propose something ?

The first idea I have, to keep my "no configure" under contiki mode, I would go with a fixed tinydtls.h including a generated "tinydtls_public.h" or a static "contiki_dtls_public.h". And then "dtls_config.h" include "tinydtls.h" and either a generated "dtls_config_private.h" or a static "contiki_dtls_private.h".

Then all files ".c" files will need to include "dtls_config.h", and headers may include "tinydtls.h" if needed (or make all of them include it anyway).

To sum up, tinytdls.h and dtls_config.h are static and include generated headers for the "configure mode" or contiki headers for contiki.
C files include "dtls_config.h" and headers include "tinydtls.h".

What do you think ?

Regards,
Gaëtan