Re: [tinydtls-dev] Feedback trying to use tinyDTLS with Contiki 2.7

Hi Gaëtan,

Now after some time, the client and server get stuck I will try to see why.

 I have noticed this also with my implementation over RIOT.  There is a point where the server is unable to accept new DTLS sessions (around the sixth time a node tries to establish a DTLS session with PSK). My theory is that the DTLS session are not cleaning properly the memory released from previous DTLS sessions.

Sincerely, Raul Fuentes

Back to the top