From: "Jakob Erdmann"<namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Sumo project User discussions"<sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
Sent: 2022-05-30 (월) 23:35:54 (GMT+09:00)
Subject: Re: [sumo-user] Collision awarness

lane.getFoes
lane.getInternalFoes
lane.getLinks

once you have the foe lane ids, you can retrieve the relevant vehicles with lane.getLastStepVehicleIDs

Am Mo., 30. Mai 2022 um 13:13 Uhr schrieb Lu <kmo2578@xxxxxxxxx>:

Sorry for asking the same question. I can't find the answer I'm looking for with SSM.

I want to use traci to get whether there will be a collision at intersections and roundabouts.

I also want to know who I'm going to collide with.

For example, a car traveling from left to right at an intersection ("vehicle1") and a vehicle traveling from top to bottom ("vehicle2") continue to go on, there is a possibility of a collision. Speed doesn't matter. In other words, it doesn't matter whether or not they collide when driving at the same speed, it is important that the road to the left of the intersection and the road to the top are colliding roads.

I wonder if it is possible to get the value by traci or other methods.

Regards.