- "blocked" indicates that the change would violate safe gaps so it could cause a collision in subsequent steps

you can also compute these gaps directly with vehicle.getSecureGap
For speed changes, you can use getFollowSpeed to compute the maximum speed which is considered "safe" by the current carFollowModel.

Am Mo., 30. Mai 2022 um 08:01 Uhr schrieb Lu <xxxxx@xxxxxxx>:

Thanks Harald

I used traci to limit vehicle speed and lane changes. Therefore, speed and lane changes are made by myself using traci.

So if I don't do anything, they will collide with each other. So I want to know whether to do it or not before crashing. Is there any way to find out using traci in the current version?

Regards

-----Original Message-----
From: "Harald Schaefer"<fechsaer@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
Sent: 2022-05-30 (월) 14:56:52 (GMT+09:00)
Subject: Re: [sumo-user] Collision awarness

Hi,

in general SUMO tries to avoid collisions. In junctions the cars move according to traffic rules.

See https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Safety.html#collisions for more details.

Harald

Am 30.05.22 um 07:19 schrieb Lu:

Hi!

I would like to know whether there will be a collision when two vehicles are traveling in their current direction.

We plan to use traci, and if there is a risk of collision, i will take appropriate measures to prevent the collision.

Could it be possible to use traci to get information on whether or not there is a possibility of collision in situations such as intersections or roundabouts?

Or is there no function available for this in SUMO, and I have no choice but to process data such as coordinates and judge it myself?

Thanks!!