Re: [sumo-user] CitiMobile tutorial - person jam and collisions

state 1 (waiting) is only used when the person is in a <stop> stage (and thus waiting for a specific duration/end time)
state 3 (driving) encompasses everything that belongs to the riding stage (and this includes waiting for the vehicle)