Re: [platform-dev] Github workflow

> I don't have the same experience here in general:

You are right. After the force, there is a backdoor to previous comments.

image.png

On Tue, 22 Mar 2022 at 13:45, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, Mar 22, 2022 at 1:39 PM Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What particularly do you think does not work well with it?

File reviews or bound to the commit id and when you force push, the review is gone. See the screenshot below. This makes it very hard for the reviewer to see if their suggestions have been followed.

I don't have the same experience here in general: using force push shows a line that allows to diff the previous and current version. On the review page, the former review comments are still shown, and marked as "Outdated" if the code changed in a way that the review is not easy to transfer to newer patch.