Re: [platform-dev] Github workflow

> Given the plethora of repositories that comprise
> the Eclipse SDK

Even though it was considered "not important" I always has suggested to actually merge related stuff into one repository, this splitting across different repos is just a pain, and we should not blame the tools for not supporting it well enough but think that obviously things belong together.

Anyways, if one like he can reference other repositories or issues as well, github will detect links or shortcode like eclipse/<somerepository>#1234